Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Greatest Spirit (upon a 'whale')

The great whale's spirit;
is of such radical persuasion?
Imagine yourself in a timed atmosphere:
surrounded with water and the ocean
level-floor echoing beneath!
That is passion within me.
The calling of a spirit with enormous density,
a realization of my will and one's authority.
To hear the sound of maximized full potential. . .
a spirit strong enough to reach upward
toward the sky and above the ocean's surface.
Like the whale flips to turn itself over on its
back as its leaped through the air.
And once it touches,
the whale mists the ocean breeze
from its spout.
I've contained myself no longer.
For the whale's spirit is my only equal.
I have set free the mammal,
the greatest beast on planet
mother earth.
This joy I sing,
praise and erected. . .
as happy as a whale.
Is man can it be.
I have said,
enough has been said.
I have said enough.
Enough of it.
It is my personal belief
that inspires me.
Inspired nature that directs
me where I'm going.
To lead I moved ahead
into the lonely abyss
of knowledge (and. . . sadness).
A mirage.
A model of desire.
A method of consequence.
An urge (to fulfill).
A discipline that travels
through dreams.
Nor am I a victim
to such things of parody.
But when you have no fear
of desire,
it is ambition I choose
I chose the cause,
a source of ignition.
That saved me next to
my neck.
So normal as it is discreet,
I will not forget or dare
to neglect the thought.
The amount of messages I received
came in the form of bank
notes.
$ $ $ burned.
Forever.
That money so well deserved as an added
illusion.
A bonus cheque.
I have no motive for lack of suspicion,
ambiguous -
a story of ethical refusal
- and directing shock waves
through replacing my nervous system,
an evident body without it harmed.
A spontaneous eagered response.
Overwhelmed, the natural instinct is to become
not only what you wish for.
A sprouted virtue
contingency x confidence
plan x consequence
analysis x conscious.
The matter is incentive,
to imitate
to initiate
to be aware.
Remembering a time when I felt needed
synonymous with lifestyle.
My presence.
Anonymous yet narrated.
A place and setting.
A pragmatic manner of charisma.
Ritual in divine intervention,
the intention of a spirited nature
and my youthful wisdom.
Only happy like a whale.
A recollection of defining cynicism.
A question of chilling reminders.
Happy flapping baby whale.
I protect - I project
the inhibition of character
assembled in fuel. (Whale blubber.)
Compete.
'Blub - blub - blub'.
A sense of glowing in the humor
of warm September.

No comments: