Saturday, September 02, 2006

A deepened breath (in the expansion. . . of my vocabulary)

I've breathed;
and then trained as
I have -
. . .both the requisite
for knowledge becoming
wisdom.
A chime that sounds,
in seeing far few distant
things.
A charm that settled
the threshold for failured/
attempted.
An invisible pain or an invincible suffering.
My "team" concept of winning built
on character, not weakness, but strength.
The unity of spirit revealed (my own)
character.
Myself in the eenvironment in your -
future surrounded.
- Empathy in yourself.
A safer distance next to repitition
I'm not holding my breath in.
I take defined;
the breath I conceal within me!
That in confidence:
I gain (again) will weigh in how
emotions that the soul take part in me?
Its body that reveals charcter, is
my nature,
the force in me.
This, my job.
Be. . . judged.

No comments: