Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Everybodies weight in attitude

My memory is one of
karma and remains inert.
Producing many-many miles.
All honesty in my fears are released.
Feel relieved, history?
I vow not to repeat;
no conspiracy of mistakes!
Judging from my behavior:
what to deduce. . .
if done what I'm
thinking.
Its vulnerability in the
process of refining ability.
Its meaning I pursue with
excellence.
I preserve my own dignity -
I've reserved
- not to be avoided.
But the isolation I rejected
from everyone outright.
The thought of such
karma will not knock down
in defeat.
If not compulsory a lie
than a forbidden kind.
As I only have,
returned to the scene
from danger.
Freed and transformed.
For those that rules
do not accept in all its applications.
The matter of boundaries.

No comments: