Thursday, August 17, 2006

Effexor

Some nightmares.
Nausea.
Mood (fears).

These are symptoms of the anti-depressant I am taking.

There's a thin line between danger and deception being on the medication? However, all my actions are about consequences not cirmustances due to the drug itself.

The side-effects are my mood swings (signs of depression/anxiety etc.), nightmares that repeat on and on, and dizziness from the nausea if I fail to take the medication through an extended period.

The chemical imbalance (since I am unable to somehow "naturally" produce) makes me depressed?

------------------

This week, I bought a pair of Blue Bomber tickets for the next home game in Winnipeg against the Toronto Argonauts. The game is next week, 2 days before my birthday. It's become a tradition of sorts, because the Bomber's have played around the same time my birthday is. The first football game I ever attended was with my father. My dad and I went for my birthday, and we played the Edmonton Eskimos. The Bomber's won the game.

My job at Safeway has been good.

I loved the Honda Civic I saw in the showroom today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Judith Haven and i would like to show you my personal experience with Effexor.

I am 37 years old. Have been on Effexor for at least 1 years now. As soon as I was on the beginning dose I could feel releave from my anxiety. My family life is so much better. My kids notice it. They applaud my for taking the side affects for a better live with them. No explosive episode any more.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Nightsweats, I have twitches if I forget a dose.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Judith Haven