Thursday, August 31, 2006

Out of sight

I have been told of making honest mistakes!
A kind of dead wood that lightning striked;
on impact?
All the less honorable. . .
is to make believe.
Of tall magnificant creatures on two legs -
and a brain for matters.
In each,
each moment.
Vanity
-accompanied me.
How not I will be, upstaged.
Such delinquency of thoughts.
Whereas words formed my opinion,
more than a rational ability.
I transformed the postive recognition,
I received in feeled why.
I devoted this sense of decency to a secret.
My own indifference.
My own identity.
My defects.
My deficiencies.
I detected.
The power of a noble order intentioned.
The hierarchy of this thing we call life
as I know it.
Depression, rules of no revenge.
The depression with an indifference,
is defected of its deficiency.

No comments: