Monday, October 31, 2005

Terms of reassurance

I've been here before?
Haven't I. -
Out of my body.
Tough on luck.
If selfish.
I act - selfish, that part of me done
was only meant for myself.
So selfish in fact,
my mental faculty relapsed in the course of judgment.
Sold on killing the idea!
To kill a mocking bird?
Out of the shadows, came a wolf...
and this pirate with a feather.
(Without a parrot.)
Therefore, - I said THEREFORE.

- Therefore.

Therefore, I have not afforded the company of strangers as often as
they'd like.


And although I'm presently unavailable to almost all of them.


Certainly. - Certainty is my-middle-name.

Forgive (me alone) if you must, I don't care for the favors...

Love me because you will believe.


Outdone - clever - fox


I objectify.


In the context of a bullfighter. Just watch me, going.

The wheels have flown off the handle, spinning mad.

No comments: