Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Spirit of Excelling

Excellent!
The graceful wisdom I seek,
is in the basket of eggs.
I've hatched them all.
I'm not done doing the homework as of yet?

Though if I do,
I see...
an established group of feminists abroad.
With grilled cheese sandwiches,
and my mother's homemade recipes.

Not enough of this poetry.

Haven't father -
I have not.

No I have.

In this room filled with HORROR.
HORRIFIC YAWNING.

Y--awn.

And the fact you're near;
complete's the experience.

Who, those which die,
to he I am forgiven already.

Therefore, taking with myself the seeds evil roots out,
I plant myself inwards.

I rooted out my evil twin.

Puppet shows to start at: 0:00 hours.
Shadows of life.
Strung up, made to scare me into believing something...
I maybe have thought.
Imagined.
Fantasized.

Terror - terror - terror.

This graceful wisdom widens as I continue the search.
I did my homework like a good little boy should.
I retained the "sorry" for better syntax, words, use of.

The crowds have gathered. Be more specific -
specifically Hamlet.

No comments: