Saturday, September 24, 2005

Full Tilt

I beat the road runner!
I tricked the coyote...
now relax.

There's no such thing.

It's all music to my feet.

There's-a-lineage.

One step...
two step.

But the power,
is off?

Realizing it,
I'm spinning...
wheels are rolling.

Full steam ahead!

That manual-with-instructions,
on what makes us ignite.

Fumes.
Fuel.
Load me up.

You were already mine,
on my knees.
Love and peace...
release.

But not a day ago,
I was released from prison.

Burning this insence,
upon.

Ashes.
Dust.

Our bodies.

Naked.

I used you as my sling-shot.

Until,
I was sorry.

You make me bleed.

We're facing each other,
and made arrangements
to fall apart.
To keep each other at a distance.

However, we'd talk,
we've played...
pretend.

Pretending to make the rules,
I hate.

Wearing a leash.

To censor,
to mute.

Only to touch you.
If you let me in.

You died with me, there.

Throwing it back.
Putting it back together.

Feel me,
kiss me,
kill me.

Want me.
I'm yours...
already yours.
Already, mine.

Hold the ship,
steer clear of the pain.
Hurt is loving you.

Loving hurts.

I stand.
Full tilt.
Full tilt.

No comments: