Sunday, August 28, 2005

Velvet Letters Underground

There's something about dignity and humanity,
most don't understand?
However, in the blue beneath...
I wonder how much of my youth has left me.
Perhaps, there will be a time,
of purpose that...
the words I express become clearer each ready.
And, from this day forward.
I presume, nothing.
Nothing can stand in the position I'm available.
Because, time doesn't exist.
Because, in order for myself to become something,
I must manage the feelings I already have.
To own, the best chance I create for myself...
to live beside the shadow.
Come, my dear.

Later on, the moment will be setting you free!

Now, you've seen me.

Taking off my clothes.

Join the graces of my only motor, myself having built...
a training ground for noisy tools.

Against, the killing of my irritablity,
you should know more about how I function.

You think I can listen.
I tell you not to stop.
Over coffee...
we've added in sugar.
You've decieved only yourself.

How do you survive?

No comments: