Monday, August 01, 2005

fyi

In less then a month, I plan to change back into a prince again reborn. From the beast. I alter. Now, in terms of age, my wisdom has peaked enough to realize. I want no more anti-depressants. I want no more. I want a girl in my life. I want many. I want dozens. And the devil makes me do it? But on my own terms. However, practice is a virtue. Virtually, I am nothing. Vagabond. Actor. No-name poet. You're dead in me Marco. Dead. Come back to life, man. Come here with me. Forget about Katlyn, or Janessa.

I saw Janessa in her bf's car this evening.

She tried to use me, to make her bf jealous. And instead, I reversed the role. I refused. Eric I call myself, like the character from "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." Eric's character in the film, portrays a man being used as an unsuspecting victim. Eric is seduced by Jessica.

No comments: