Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Equal Sign

Felix...
Felix.
You violent cat.
Stop bumping into me purposefully!
I wouldn't have noticed, that your temptations... have still not developed.
Something else tells me, you've challenged my inhibitions, to maximum credit?
Think you kitty.
Thank you again, for the calm peaceful storm, and a whisker to touch me sending clouds from above... down to earth.
But I didn't like you at first, kitty.
You violent femme fatal.
This signifies my loyalty, to honor you without judgment or my horrific asylum beneath... an open grave.
Tell my kitty, where have you gone?
Gone somewhere, I don't imagine you being, with the same freedom it takes me to grow into pleasure.
But kitty... you've become accustom to giving out warning signs of danger.
Purr kitty, MEOW.
Now tell me, what are the things you've imagined?
Why are you so afraid of me, poor, poor kitty.
I'll wait to place you on my lap... purr kitty, PURR.
It's a difficult place, this bureaucracy of giants nestled together.
Purr.
Kitty.
Purr.
You're safe with me, kitty.
The secrets you possess are all lies and liars or pearls or diamonds.
I will bribe you kitty, I will form a bias of you kitty.
Evasive you are, kitty.
Unforgiving of me, kitty.
Be kind and gentle, kitty.
Now speak to me.

The thought of my flesh might I assume, let's say amuses you at the sight?

Might you presume the poisonous is a command?

Poison, venom, vampire... you kitty.

The stalker has arisen from his grave, the zombie has left with the treasure.

Fortunately, the same way I accept you kitty, anticipate that natural prey I owe you.
You have my blessing kitty, mine.

Upon this return from the dead, the death of a movie crew, on set, a horrible tragic end.

Now all has been lost!

Pink, condoms. Shine. Safe sex. Trust. Kitty. Purr... meow.

No comments: