Thursday, January 19, 2023

Right of privilege

 I struggle with my weight and have been clinically depressed in my lifetime and for both of these things treated second class. I have found my personal journey throughout this time is not without recourse into action. We all have our own coping mechanisms and faith to win the battle.  I am obese. I rather be judged for it. Why? Because it shows how shallow people are on a sociological level pertaining to blaming the victim.


Now that Brendan Fraser has found peace with himself I am happy for him. 


However, I refuse to believe that as he specifically chose in acknowledging his credence as an actor, benefited because of what he describes the director inspired him by "showing him where to go." It is completely as irrational as stating "go to the light" where going there will somehow save you in the form of a miracle.


To rewind what I have been through it is a given we all have different circumstances from which limit us or prosper from.


It is a psychological implication on two equal parts.  One part: is Fraser's movie role may in fact inspire those struggling either with their mental health also tied together results to a person's obesity. The second part: that of the limitations in which we make our journey imperatively speaking is judgement free. 


As a person who has suffered from both obesity and obesity from depresssion all I can say that it is impossible defensively to react positively.  That is to say I detect the courage it takes on an angel which borders of being a defective human being with flaws.  Brendan Fraser does not characterize there are things beyond that measure and to me is a disservice. 


I refuse to imitate the glorification of obesity on the same superficial level Brendan Fraser champions.


The truth is I have met toothless counts of individuals in the amateur scene of movie 🎬 dreamers.  Not one has ever achieved the kind of faith required to be a true hero without defects.


Months ago... I asked here on Facebook what is acting.


Not one person has come across with an answer. Fast forward...


The secret to acting is in your faith. Not faith in yourself or the kind of faith that you read from.  You learn to develop your conscious framework as an individual who may be caring, compassionate and brave enough to put yourself out there in the parameters of faith governing your actions. Your faith in action. Action to your awareness of how you treat others as in others. In truth you never stop your searching. 


Brendan Fraser has your attention but has he ever earned your faith by design. In that sense he has now been revered as a symbol of obesity and depression by design into a film 🎥 spectacle. Ask yourself is that true faith in something. It is a mere speck of dust In a much much smaller world of what really means Depression or Obsity in full body Armour.  


I have come across plenty of shit mongering misfits as per my interpretation. I am resigning to the fact that Brendan Fraser acted a good story because it's been manipulated. It doesn't mean everything in everything.


Depression is such a personal thing to overcome. Obesity you register as second class.

No comments: