Monday, January 02, 2023

Large are Victory of the heart; smaller are the mysteries than to equal

 1 Samuel 16:7

“But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”


Right thinking comes with self-knowledge. Without understanding yourself, you have no basis for thought. – Jiddu Krishnamurti

You are the center of the whole, and without understanding yourself you cannot understand reality.

-----------------------------

Let me be judged. I feel I'm the best example of an archetype with a heart big enough to fill. If I am judged for that it is because more often than not I'll be resented for it - without really being known for the person it makes me. MA2023

I am not sure as to why I feel this way other than answering it truthfully speaking. I've been categorizing my words appealing to what asks: does having a good heart not dictate being relevant in society. I am unclear as to what defines having a big heart. I just feel I have one. That also doesn't mean having a big heart is always meant to be catered to. On the contrary... I've always felt I possess a big heart as.a part of who I am. As I have grown or changed via evolution throughout my life... I feel it has been constant. What has equally been as constant is the relationships I've made over a span of time where I've either been taken for granted. If I fast forward into my history, today feels much much different. It feels like my equals that I depended on are no longer here nor there.

I also think if people started benefitting from assessing their personal space... a  place of mindful character inhibitions... rather than seek what makes them reputable on a superficial level.  That is where you feel bigger and not make-believable fairy tale fiction. Fairy tales in a manner that you or someone you may know are in a constant battle with the ego searching for what is untrue like a chicken with their head cut-off. They're the types that can never be satisfied. The alpha lifestyle that borders on an endless supply they have short fuse for everything.









No comments: