Thursday, July 05, 2012

my own fear of nature brings fate about

god bless you onalee. Ames. I have never believed in god, until I stepped out of my cave.


If seeing past my own insecurities is so others might hold onto. Then, have I lived my life successfully - I have or have not.


I guess that is not up for me to decide, what I must feel.


What I must be feeling, without the nature of fear.


 You have taught me that about myself.


I must make a choice, to choose not to control.


If I can see things as they are, I can create reality, that others will not fear am I manipulating.


that is what makes me authentic, it is unique.


The real lesson you taught in class, was important, about - about feeling what the other person is feeling. As if an insect.


 That lesson was so important in fact, I caught myself listening to the depth had impacted me to endear it.


 I have no words to describe where fate has brought.


 I live of myself in fear, that can change in a heartbeat. And you showed me that.

m~



No comments: