Friday, June 29, 2012

universal principles against the cynic

I must say, as much as I am not to be considered italian, only because I choose not to adopt myself to be part of an exclusive brand, I can't say I commit myself to what makes the portuguese community in this city. One thing is certain, I feel no sense of selling out to either one. I am not even cheering for spain on sunday. My disappointments are in people as a whole, as history suggests how pretentious are those people.

I have been through a lot in this day and age, a lot which has pierced through my sense of self worth.

I will not decide, what causes my failure. Those are people that deplore how others view themselves. To think I actually believed people were labeling me.



What is worse then to fail in feeling pride, a false sense of direction, which results in getting a wide eyed stare, only to find condescending nature under duress.

What can you expect from people, who fake their own insecurities because they have established themselves as full proof ambassadors to how popular they aim to be. 

How do you value disdain based beliefs, undertaking the very nature, your nature, of consent for granted. 


Try finding honesty in practice, you will quickly come to realize, no such thing exists.


My work in writing in philosophy in what I believe in, takes on an invaluable law. While everyone is busy cheering; I'll be secretly taking my turn at narrating the world I see.

My belief systems are a kind of adventure in waiting for the blind spot no one else cares about moving to.

1 comment:

BigC said...

It's so weird when I look at my life, and I see what I do see, and I sense fear in things - all things being equal, only not to recover the information I receive. What's weirder still, is how these same people will not consider how blind they are, are destitute, destitute to such things as self-comfort. Instead, instead of comfort, they resort to their living in a vacuum.

Worse still, is the ulterior motive of a person's intent, when they use that intent to record dispassionate information.