Tuesday, October 28, 2008

princess scares the squish-frog

I'm willing to admit if we were ever to reach a place of connecting through this. . . it's because you're zodiac sign is cancer. My mom is the same sign. Not that it matters. What matters is how passionate a person I am, and from what I see.
----------------
There is something about you I wish I could describe. It's as though I'm talking to my own naive wish, as if my fantasy were to become reality. I suppose that is the main thesis re; all fairy tales in general. If the power of one entity were enough to change everything on the face of the earth, your life would be complete. I suppose that is the main reason for being here, we want the same things, but skeptical we are to guard ourselves - our self interests on this site. Only until someone is able to "magically" present themselves in a way that we forget who we are for a moment. We step into a fire from outside the box we were thinking in. Instead, we become aware of what the possibility might be. Could this person be the match for a fairy tale (internet fallacy).

Maybe - just maybe I am right about what I just said, but on the other hand, trying hard to find that 'equal' to you is a hard thing to be sold on.

So, I guess I have no real things of substance to add. Although I have no idea what people - females in particular - find me attractive enough based on my profile. Time will tell.

~I couldn't just make this stuff up.^

~m. ------------------

also you look like a super human being. There is something inside of me which yearns for that in people - no matter who they are. Your smile exudes joy.

one of the bigger reasons I'm on here, is to establish a sense for connecting with someone new - seeing I've had my share of time spent on here - there is no easy solution to it. You seem very easy going, and that is a great quality to have.

(You needn't reply to this email.)

peacexox
------------------

I'm beginning to think - if my imagination serves me correctly I'll have to settle for my dream woman being the Wendy's girl. How successful have you been on here?

------------------
tell me anything about your day - like something that put a smile on your face for no other reason than pure coincidence.
-------------------
RE:RE:btw Why - do you really need to do boot camp? Go to good life - that's where I go.
----------------
ur profile is very enjoyable and least expecting. Breath of fresh air, so cheers to u.

I hope you are not discouraged about me, though.
--------------------
how on earth did you make yourself a business owner by age 22? this boggles my mind.
----------------
it wasn't you at alive? Anyway, if my profile doesn't interest you, please disreagard the email. But I am confused about ur "attracted more so toward active/athletic guys" . . .I don't consider myself athletic, but definitely in pretty good shape. So I put it down as average. I mean, I'm not making a ton of money based on my physical condition, but I take care of myself. So, I hope I suffice in that dept.
-------------------
hi brit I just got home from working. I hope you had a great night. Talk to u soo~.

--------------
not see you walking through alive last night? I swear it was you, my memory of your pic (before you removed it from ur profile) I thought it must be you.

This is a harmless email, therefore, a rhetorical 'yes' or 'no' will do. Unless of course you find me utterly irresistable not to risk taking a chance, feel free to add anything else you think. That's cool by me.

But I'd like to know if I was right about alive?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
k - u have
the most devious profile pic in the gallery - it drives me absolutely bonkers.
-------------------
It's not about replying -bonita. It's about addressing the needs specific to those things you desire in a person that matters most. Everything I wrote is about you, and I feel in your response just how much you appreciate that. To me that is enough to know a person feels so intimately, connects with that part of my flesh. It's a super rare quality to find. Read what I wrote to you again - as much as you like it. I meant every word. The fact is I want you to feel free with what you have inside you.
------------------
I enjoyed speaking with you Although you have a heartwarming voice about you I hope I made the right impression on you.
-----------------------

No comments: