Saturday, October 18, 2008

politics of fear: womanizing

feeling the pain while not hurting anyone - is not seeing stupid is what stupid does apparently.


negotiation of silence in science of more-is-less drama. Say it loud - tell your sisters and tell your friends - I know who I am. ~marco

----------------


you like eating ribs?


lol yes

----------

forgive me for writing some of this non-sense. the more i come to this site, the more you've become the person i rather entertain (comapred to other people i see on here.) So i hope that acts as a small compliment, enough that it excuses my silliness. i only aim to entertain you, using my intuititive prowess.

other than that, i hope this is entertaining for you (because really that's all that this site is about) and you don't take offense to it. I certainly hope you find it amusing, without ever doubting yourself in the process. unless i cross a line i shouldn't be crossing (which i highly doubt) i get bored - so thanks for putting up with this.



lol yes it's entertaining
------------------

the best part. i told you about my voyage to pita pit (haha - voyage) when i stood there in line with a rather attractive woman. she was holding her newborn. the baby girl kept similing at me.



Awwww, i love babies. I actually drive by that Tony Roma's everyday for school
----------------

someone actually added me as a favorite. i am seriously cracking up right now.



lol, congrats

-------------

deleted me from her favorites - Lo1

man, she cut me down - but i managed to hang on for dear life. One of those "i'm too good" types I suppose - whatever. such is life.

I se too many women on here (which is to be expected) that post nice pics of their racks and completely oblivious as though they're looking for the horniest guys possible. What a waste of talent - i tell you.

anyhow - stick to your profile pic. i guess that's the moral of the story??





that's too bad, lol. But i hate the guys who take pictures of their "bulging" biceps.
HAHA, those guys are losers. Or their "six packs"
------------------

but you're the one person i actually feel genuinely happy that views my profile.



lol, then I really don't think that it takes that much to please you!
--------------

had any form of success on here yet, and if so, are you satisfied with the choices?



no, i've met a few guys, but nothing substantial. You?
------------------

what are we doing on here?



I've been studying ;;-(
---------------

wearing a scarf outdoors yet?



hell yes. it's freezing. you?
---------------------
my gosh, it is bitterly cold, wet, damp outside today. I told you about my sore throat, so I went to (hopefully 'invest') my money in a remedy at the Osborne Shoppers. There, I picked up a conjestant which I hope can interupt the cycle, or speed up the immune system's process? I don't know about over the counter cures, they can only help I suppose.



doesn't hurt to try

-------------------
Hey!

I enjoyed reading your profile. Your dog is the 3rd cutest dog I've ever seen! (I'm a little partial to my 2)

It says you're not single, not looking, so I'm wondering what you ARE looking for????

Cheers,
Rachel

Unadulterated, unhinhibited copulous amounts of time killing.
-------------

ur profile. i'm happy to see u.



ciao bello, how are you?

---------------

Things are quite well with me, I've been conjested lately - but I'm getting over the effects of a cold.



im sorry to hear your suffering....honey, lemon, and peppermint tea...works really good!
-----------------

not eat a lot of stuffing? I know I ate my little heart out. More "stuffed" my face full of gravy coated turkey. Dessert was a tiramisu, molotov, followed my my sisters dynamite mini-muffins covered in icing.





I had 2 dinners. One Sunday and one Monday, Needless to say I still feel so full. Bleh.
But it was sooooo good!
---------------

so?



no, I don't do politics. Did you vote?

---------------

this is fun. I typed in 'i 3 leftovers'. sorry.





no problem

--------------

when i'm 35 you'll be 23. I love that number.



lol, thats a good age difference

--------------

nothing too serious I hope, but I noticed your taking sciences, ut it says in your profile you have obtained a BA. Does this mean you're doing a masters program?

I also see you are up to 160 favorites-list and counting. . . congrats.





I don't have a BA, does it say that? hmmm, that's weird. Just sciences for me. I can't
believe I am on so many favourites lists considering how many people I've told off,
haha.

-----------------
I am a very easy going person, that knows how to treat a lady. Part of the reason I feel this about someone, is getting to know them first. I am not ashamed to be who I am - with the right person - who I also feel can share the same qualities. Part of the reason I am willing to take on new challenges such as this one, is to meet new, exciting, interesting types of people. I am at an age, not where I want to settle down, but have more or less the desire to experience where I really am in life. What life has to offer me, in terms of a renewed sense of responsibility to myself and others like me.

Ideally, I would like to meet a person with no strings attached.





:) nice profile you have, sounds genuine

---------------

my favorite dessert in the world with your name on it. (Afterward, comes a casserol.) You are an extremely, extremely physically attractive woman. I notice the profile you have is quite something special to behold. My question is what are you doing on here if the last time I checked being a gourgeous female should help out in the real world.



LOL, AWWWWW why thankyou, iam on here just the same as everyone, just waiting for
that right man to come along...
--------------

love your profile page. You know how to turn the right guy on!
Part of this is to make you believe, I have something to offer you in return, which is a big heart. I find myself drawn to women at this point in my life, that are not in need of a relationship, but are willing to see through a growth of one. A lot of what we are in this world, fails to acknowledge just what is truly important (and that is what I gathered from your profile about you.) My beliefs are the same as yours I would say. I think an emotional journey requires balance and coordination between two people.

~m.

thanks for the compliment on the profile im just off to the gym b4 it closes i will message you a longer message when im on next...thx again!
----------------


I just hope you are doing well. A lot of what this place has to offer is strict anonymity, and with that a lot of guessing. (Which is no wonder how beautiful you are.)

------------------------

. . . is cuter then me when you only provoke emails about your dog. (though it's not mine of course.)

----------

about super-pup
(clarify) you got the fact my last email re; hip pooch was lol's, it made perfect sense though, right? Affirmative?
--------------
babe, question. . .

(don't worry - it's not what you think.) - I kid.

But, what on earth is it with me? Do the same people constantly view you everyday? That is the way with me these days. I guess that should come as no surprise considering who are the "regulars" that might care to communicate something worth our time. I find the purpose of this site can be misleading for some.


-----------------
so have you found
lame ducks on this site. I really think that rataoulie pic of you is cute.

---------

that a gurl.

-----------

yeah. I sure did.

-------------
bahahaha. Are you serious? (laughing about the told off 'favorites') Nice, gurl. nice.

But, I am fairly certain it said BA next to the smarts in ur profile.

Another thing: my spelling is pretty bad, but I never check for errors before i fire these off to you.

---------------

I still have only 1.

I'm thinking of doing the following for halloween:

Wayne from wayne's world (doable on my list. . .)
Wolverine (a bit too ambitious I think)
Doctor (too boring.)
Pepe La Pue (U should agree with this one)
-------------

what have you done to tell a person off? I'm curious, (but not that curious if you know what I mean.)

-----------------
I am a very easy going person, that knows how to treat a lady. Part of the reason I feel this about someone, is getting to know them first. I am not ashamed to be who I am - with the right person - who I also feel can share the same qualities. Part of the reason I am willing to take on new challenges such as this one, is to meet new, exciting, interesting types of people. I am at an age, not where I want to settle down, but have more or less the desire to experience where I really am in life. What life has to offer me, in terms of a renewed sense of responsibility to myself and others like me.

Ideally, I would like to meet a person with no strings attached.


------------------

you look something like christina aguillera, only better, but I thank you for your stunning beauty.


----------------

. . .the mock trial question (just to clarify) - my bad.

When I said: "what have you done" only meant to ask when telling a person off what (specifically) do you express to do it? (Which is the only real question worth asking.)

I didn't want you to mistake I was asking something else, such as, maybe you thought I meant you were guilty in provoking such-and-such person.

--------------
are tingling - I feel you are in distress for some reason. Part of my is a worrier though, but not because I am not in touch with you, I just think you have a lot more to you than you meets the eye. (Cliche - I know.) Though in the form of my "need to know basis" I hope you are okay. I'm just thinking of you each and every day I try to connect with you.

m~

P.S. I hope you are well.

--------------





in your immediate future. In fact, you are staring at him through the lense of this computer screen, dashing across the world through tubes and back again. It makes me think about what on earth might such a sensitive female such as yourself - gain from any of this contact through the internet. (I suppose that is up for you to decide.)

When the right person comes along, don't you just know it, or can you realize it further onward without really knowing?

I suppose that is the reason you are on here without really having to retreat. The better way of doing this - is staying open to it and hopefully you will find someone as daring as you.
I have to admit, I would enjoy meeting you as you seem to be honest with how you feel.

You mention being misjudged as a person that has no impact on the world around you, I think you probably mean that others find you are unaware of their surroundings, as if they expect something from you in return for their advancements, when in truth, reality would indicate you feel failed by others as if a spite toward your better-half could dictate. As if a self defeating of sorts was caused, simply because they expect you to fill a void that is unfuliflled but not your own fault.

If I am misintrepreting this situation (not as your own) than I apologize. Nothing can forgive you for characterizing an incredibly beautiful woman - which you must be feeling right now. Just remember you are not inferior because you are treated that way - if you treat yourself the way you expect others to treat you.

I come from a great family with decent morals which I will not surpass as my own. I defend this with my honor, my blood, my courage to survive. It is more than an ego - it is part of my spirit, my soul, my envy.

Feel free with me.

Tell me more about you.

M~


--------------
re; my spidy senses

. . . are tingling - I feel you are in distress for some reason. Part of mE is a worrier though, but not because I am not in touch with you, I just think you have a lot more to you than meets the eye. (Cliche - I know.) Though in the form of my "need to know basis" I hope you are okay. I'm just thinking of you each and every day I try to connect with you.

m~

P.S. I hope you are well.

-------------

yup - that's me. I hope my spelling doesn't offend you, and seeing you are a self-employed (obviously intelligent enough to comprehend) my style of using grammer might not suit you. But I hope in the future, you find what I say to be truthful.

That pic of you on the beach is like 1000km away, but does it do you any justice??

-----------------
you are gangsta
in a nice way. You weren't kidding about being commited to the gym b4 it closes. I find that oddly attractive but don't ask me why. I enjoy goodlife now that it opened, since I started going there on rt90. I'm not going to lie about you being a knock out, but gansta's are my specialty.
-------------

no sweat
I just hope you are doing well. A lot of what this place has to offer is strict anonymity, and with that a lot of guessing. (Which is no wonder how beautiful you are.)

No comments: