Sunday, September 21, 2008

pirate trivia

Post subject: We now have an offense: that means playoffs Posted: Sep 21, 2008 - 11:55 PM

It's been a red flag all season, but (sigh) i think we've reached a learning curve right when it needed to happen the most.

I saw efficiency on the offense, which timing was slated on every play, where receivers made adjustments, as did the glenn show.

JOE SMITH. I mean, really. Just sick.

Of course, the running game has turned our season around ten fold with #32.

Need we ask for more. . .

Other than that, Moreno looks to me as if he came into replace Greg Battle - Kai Ellis answered our prayers.

I think this is finally coming together, now.

-----------------

I don't know catfan, (I welcome your comments here btw - ) but i am fairly certain Lumsden will either become an Argo or an Eskimo after this season. Lumsden wants out, much for the same reasons I stated in your other post re; jets07 - that Lumsden I am almost positive wants to play on a veteran team. What that means: is lumsden has played long enough to see where hml is right now, and lumsden will take his act elsewhere. I am fairly positive Obbie knows this already, and will probably want Printers to hang onto for marketing purposes - only because Lumsden was the face of your franchise. Losing both might be taking a step backward. Make no mistake, lumsden won't be sticking with hml. Printers can stay, but he'll only go as far as an improvment on your OL happens.

-----------------------
Do not take that personally, catsfan.

From what's happened this year in hamilton, the bomber's win says a lot.

1) you guys have a young team, which amounts to inexperience. That's just the way it is, though not an excuse.

2) hml have jesse lumsden. . . but your OL is what keeps the game plans under fire. Without an OL, you can't run the ball effectively with a poor OL + great running back. Lumsden runs the ball hard, however, an inept OL won't help that cause.

3) hml hung around for the 4th qrt, which isn't saying a lot, but it stretched the game more than it appeared on the surface. The bombers should have put it away long before that.

----------------

To answer the question fairly zoo', think about it another way. . . the Bombers were stood up for a go ahead td on the one, which should have put us in the clear. Good teams find ways to win these games, I must say.

----------------
Serna booting a 42 yard fg. A pleasant surprise in a close game.

--------------

That's a relevant observation, and I'll tell you why.

Asper dropped the ball on each and every proposal he cited. No other reason than that, jets07. The question you offer will fall on deaf ears as if that proposal (i.e. polo'p) didn't even exist. Thus, Asper realized he dropped the ball straight out of the gate. If you ask that question, it's like a trying to find a needle in a haystack, that's just the way it goes.

This proposal, for all it's shortcomings, simply is a last resort that actually does benefit the fans, simply because it's a new stadium. This only involves the due diligence from which Asper corrected the glaring holes he left behind in his past proposals (which are now dead in the water.)

The mistakes that were made, were accidentally corrected or stumbled upon through the u of m bid. The real issues now to be considered are impartial, only because amenities such as hotels for out of town fans are sparse in that immediate area. The location isn't perfect, but that hardly rests on Asper as incompetent as it looks. A new stadium far outweighs the trivial aspects, which will be talked around a lot. The answer to the loss of fans, will be the growth for the university based fans (younger+student demographic) which Asper's camp will play that card with. Not saying it will override the material profitability of the franchise, but again a new stadium is what wins in the whole deal.

Overall, Asper had made this a doable proposal.

No one can say it's full proof, but the cracks are nowhere as near as big.

Therefore, a new stadium is in my estimation the best bet. I say an announcement is in the works now.

Formally, you will not read a better indication of what this proposal signifies^ on any other surface of the topic. What you've read is the straight up goods.

----------------------

If I make advances to women in general, you highly flatter yourself my dear. Cop out all you want to. Sadie, fuck off.

--------------

Quote
another painful reminder to you that you'll never get in my pants and that you hold such bitterness towards me for being in a relationship and not living in my parents' basement, but I strongly suggest you get the hell over it. You sound like a freak stalker which is why when you make your bizarre little "go out with me, I really want to meet you, I love you" posts I try to ignore them, because I don't a) want to encourage that behaviour and b) don't need the inevitable freak out that follows my rejecting your advances, such as in this thread.




Quote
predicting just how (for the record) sadie's brilliant mind will take yet another leap in the mischief of my hating her.


----------------------

Really - communicating with a person over the internet whose outlook on life goes totally off the charts it's so greatly admired.

-----------------
Let's get one thing straight, no one here attacked you. I am not bullying you, so I see no sense of the word being applicable in the sense you've implied. Therefore, do not substantiate by defending yourself as something that is just cause. It doesn't fly here.

Otherwise, what I accuse you of doing is inserting random baby pictures (just so we're clear) when I was onto something completely different. It was a missed opportunity, so as result you saw a window in which to divert attention of the subject (much the same as you've done in the past. . . ) in creating attention FOR yourself. Which is ironic, and rather convenient of you to chose in saying I am the culprit. Again, that argument will not fly here. I make myself clear as to what my opinion is, you haven't in any stretch of the discussion to be frank.

Furthermore, I am absoutely sick of hearing about your decisions that seem to prevent you from moving forward. By all indications, you thought having a spanish father's baby was a fantastic choice. I also recall you purchasing a house you couldn't afford, but for some mysterious reason.

Also, when you call vegas 'a nice guy' I don't hate him because you say that about him. How I measure people goes for what I feel. This also means: how I measure a person is strictly based on what they have to give. If I see that, it's a good thing in itself. (Not because they're "a nice guy.") As so many people in this day and age, flourish, perhaps superficially based on what they think values are present in human interaction. I used to be a person that so many people pass judgment on thinking "gee, what a nice guy" and I started investigating what that really meant to me. When I began to realize for myself, just how ordinary people freely pass their judgments, it gave me renewed sense of knowing just how easily influenced some people really are. It amazes me actually.

You are no different sadie, so stop copping out for fuck sake.


-------------------------
And for fuck sake saide, if it's anyone that's ever done more hating between us it's not me that does it. Just for the record.

---------------------

You see, vegas everyone here thinks I do my best to ensure I am my own cause that - yes I - make myself an outcast. Therefore, as that logic goes no one else is to blame but myself. I admire your fellowship, it is not to be outdone by. I know what your saying. In fact, maybe you even agree with my first statement, but are taking initiative out of pity. That's fine, I can respect that either way.



-----------------------
Quote from: Sadie on September 19, 2008, 12:11PM
so biggs is back to hating me again. la-di-da.


No, it's hardly worth it I'm afraid. (I thought - I told you that already.)

Just so we all know how nice your farts smell in heaven.

-----------------------

Quote from: Sadie on September 19, 2008, 05:29AM
first of all, what the hell are you talking about and secondly, the "he thinks everyone is out to get him" bit sure proves true in this thread. Even though they're your words, not mine.


sadie, first off. . . i've had people like you for breakfast. Last but not least, you'd think that as much as the thousands-upon-thousands of stupid people there are in this world, may you live to regret the day you find out.

----------------------

Quote from: swedes on September 19, 2008, 01:44AM
me neither.

did hap even post in here?


Nice try, becky. However, I give you some merit.

Anyhow, i'm just trying to control the environment, eh. good ol' marco.

--------------------

Fuck. I cannot believe you people. First it's hap getting bent with cynicism, though thinking it's honorable. I say it's a double standard. Reason being I had nothing but praise for goonie, yet it gets confused notwithstanding my *true position. (Which by all accounts was applauding her for dismissing the d-bags.)

Then there's sadie acting little miss. hero because she knows something everyone else already knows about me, 'psst we've seen this before - he thinks everyone is out to get him.'


It had nothing to do with any of that. I always take my time to give insight into something worthwhile or meaningful. No argument.

I honestly thought becky and mike were above all of that, always giving benefit of the doubt. Just like everyone else in my past, it was more important to give a blind eye.

I mean just, fuck.

Why.


--------------
For a guy that tries so hard to be funny. . . you sound like a royal ass.

-------------------
Vegas Re: I don't need drama so I'm walking away
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2008, 06:09PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Sadie on September 18, 2008, 04:42PM
I also miss social contact outside of the internet so...there's that.



I think Toonces just rented a suit!










Sorry to hear about the job thing though.

-------------------
remember that movie where the guy says, "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast," and the other guy says, "you eat pieces of shit for breakfast ,"

And the guy who said it got all flustered?


Anybody remember what movie that was? I'm drawing a blank Marco,

I just really don't want you to think that i'm trying to make you feel as an outcast. Really, I think as of late you are one of the more entertaining of the posters and I'd hate to see you stop posting.

Even though I don't pretend to understand most of your posts, I really don't want you to take my posts seriously. I type what I think at the time that I post my posts and there is nothing that I write that I write that extremes as opposed to you....... If you'd like, as of your next post, I will make my remaining posts for the next week ALL positive for you.......

--------------------



--------------------

Sadie
Re: I don't need drama so I'm walking away
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2008, 12:11PM »

so biggs is back to hating me again. la-di-da.

hey, maybe if the cycle's changed he'll start liking you, vegas


-------------------

General Category / General Discussion / Re: I don't need drama so I'm walking away on: September 18, 2008, 04:46AM

How convenient. If one measures in stupdity, the other gets a shorter end of the stick. I've seen this bs before - but some magical baby pictures solve everything. Give me a break.

-----------------------

No comments: