Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Signature of Ownership

Am I becoming more in touch with my feminine side? As a result, the goals I’ve had in life… are clearer then before.

I have an acting device made.

I’m far less complicated and better aware. I’m more sensitive to my surroundings. I feel in touch with my true inner and outer being.

The fears I used to have haven’t disappeared. They are a part of who I truly am.

My emotions are filled with the light of god, and my shadows are a weight of gold that shines, glistens as a diamond that blisters brilliantly in the sun.

I collect my memories as a symbol of my youth and vitality. There are both ‘good’ memories as there are ‘bad’.

My recollections are to provide something in return for a deeper understanding, a meaningful experience, or spiritual existence.

I work for myself in the cause. Everyone is a case of whispering secret thoughts. As bold as my beauty holds!!

The defense mechanism is brought under the wing and I spread my wings to fly!

No comments: