Tuesday, May 10, 2005

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful worldas it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr

Trust in the LORD with all your heartand lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3, 5-6

Lord, bless me with a woman whom I save myself for.

Someone whom is special in her words, smile, and in heart.

To my family I pray for our departure into heaven, that we spend our eternity together.

My aunt and grandmother, I pray for longevity and the richness of health.

Amen.

No comments: