Friday, October 16, 2020

Soldiers of God

Human error can be an absolutely fatal thing.

It leads to accident.
And by accident you come across,
Your suspension of disbelief.
Thanks be to the soldier of god
Who I came across as a homeless man.
He commented on my vibration.
And this was to me my power.
The issue is I have this force of nature
And I correct the problem of human error.
I want to go to the place I once died.
It is there where I am unafraid.
So unafraid.
And so to embark on this journey,
I feel a terror inside.
Once I thought such stupor...
Is my power.
And somehow now I am unafraid.
It is a war in my head.
Where living in a world I feel disarmed
Is a rarity to me.
Too much of a good thing
Is not a good thing to waste.
And that's what makes us all soldiers of God.
That this accidental death of us all would one day
Mark human error.
What are laws without punishment of this primative pastime.
I like feeling in my comfort zone
Looking out the window....
A contender!

This my retreat into faith.
Sparks flying and my ears I feel are burning.

No comments: