Thursday, October 29, 2020

If I were a Mystic

If I were a Mystic....

There are rules to follow.
It is here are basis of games without rules.
Competition vs calculation
No no nonsense.
Every minute is a minute of nostalgia.
I listen to my inner self.
I feel my inner body.
As through the inertia of a giant....
What it is brought to life. (Is brought to life.)
I possess a psychology!...
A secret standard.
I hold onto it with a razor sharp focus.
The pinball keeps rolling...
In every which direction.
I keep going.
Then come back for it.
Like chasing an aroma.
Both ancient and magical.
I reject the ball.
There are no rules of measurement.
There are no rules.
I play with intentions;
Only if you play like you play scrabble.
That sense of a vocabulary which just hits you.
And a Tetris on words combine into meaning.
Pointing the arrow like a weather vain.
Until the mind caves in.


No comments: