Sunday, August 19, 2012

More twitter feeds


Why is it a persons false desires - fear how others need, live in a vacuum, if they themselves unaware are fulfilling it.

Trying to impress people on the internet is the lowest form of self affliction. It just reeks of desperation.

 What does that mean, 'trying to impress people'. All I read out of that was self-affliction which is mostly true.
If you are who you tweet, a handful of my followers are teenage girls with self image problems and metrosexual douchebags.

 There is no such thing as followers on an open medium. It is what it is, why take exception to that.

 that's what worries me, scot, I do not protest human nature. Think about it.

 please feel free to overreact re; 'sensitivity', truth is in my exaggeration.

Each day that passes I am more and more thankful to live in Canada. As canadian am I, feels blessed.

 do you touch everyone's life that way, or is it just me, I must be dreaming.

 you were a royal d-bag last night, you are excused, it's not a majority of the time.


I find it fallible how we live in a world traced out of fear, to embody the human condition - use discrimination to justify our actions.

Oh, I know - . . .let me fake my own voice as if I know what I'm talking about. > fallacy of hypocrisy




Why is it people find the argument of hypocrisy the newest form of fallacy being given. It borders on the ridiculous.











No comments: