Tuesday, August 21, 2012

consider yourself Twitter'd




When I meet someone, I say, I am here, I am now, I can help your cause. Words to live by, people.

People should wear their clothing like they do their truth, simple, with logic,inspired like it doesn't matter, and is vaguely indifferent.

 Here's the thing about me with most people I know, the truth is the truth: and you wear it well. Cheers, many blessings.

 When inspiration hits you have to run with it. Lol, again Thank You. :) too kind.

 Here's the thing about me with most people I know, the truth is the truth: and you wear it well. Cheers, many blessings.
 I have no easy way of asking this, but are you a model, I just love your av.



 LOL no. But ppl tell me I should be. I don't see why. Lol, I'm just me. My pics are product of boredom.

 your idea of boredom = makes you the new Mona Lisa. Reason being: Picasso himself couldn't paint something so perfect.
 OMG. Lol, woah. I'm speechless. That was really sweet. Cheesy. But, sweet. Thank You.



 I just thought it spur of the moment, never used it before, because I was never inspired like that before. Pretty simple.

 Chris you have nothing to prove! You have done it all!! Going to miss you and pray for an epic return once again 

I'll be in total denial about Jericho's hiatus.

  Winnipeg represent, all the power to you my man. You are an inspiration brother.

 I love you. Makes me sad you were in Fresno and I didn't see your last match, but I'm proud of you. u are the best in the world

 this isn't good bye. Its see you later. I know you and fozzy are going to rock harder Than any tour uve done. Loves ya!











No comments: