Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday confessional

I feel an irony of this year's Easter weekend happening for me all over again, as if a ghost summoned from my past? Perhaps, my senses are at a new found heightened level of awareness that has been found. I can be certain it is an emergence of some sort, a kind of renewal actively seeking itself. A part of me has grown exponentially over the years, more specifically due to my recent awakening, as I find myself in a place of peace within my soul.

For this much to have in my life, at this moment, I believe nothing will change that. All I can look forward to is how everything I share seems to be perfectly in sync with my world view.

Easter can mean many things such as chocolate covered Easter candy, to many different people, I see myself taking what life brings for chance unlike anything I've experienced ever before.

No comments: