Tuesday, June 06, 2023

The appointment of prayer

 


The appointment of prayer

What is the question of love if not its undercover guise if not between fate and reality if not be where our relationship with God is nothing but a mere temptation.

So if my ubiquity is true to faith.
That my identity is not so bewildered.
So I'd commit to sinning without any brute force upon which evil will I condemn.

What became lost now was once found
Are matters of trivializing the truth.

A fraction of what fictitious hound would
Lie for my love of thee oh mighty lord.

So this valiant language of mine can only surpass!! Without my toungue in it. Tongues of massive midnight choirs in your name is the best solace I lay my eyes too.

May you grace me lord with you forever.

Amen
June 5th 2023
Marco Almeida 

No comments: