Thursday, September 09, 2021

The renunciation of silence

 This beautiful silence -

The code breaks.
I fill it.
Fill it with my touch...
A touch of the universe,
From which my hands are tied.
I excuse every feeling I've ever had.
With the experience of true love.
My love of language.
My freedom of thought.
My dedication through Christ.
I am fast enough for the finish line.
But slow enough for the time I took
to get there.
That elusive 'finish'
When will it ever end.
So much the time it takes to become something.
Something -
of an artform.
The noise.
That noise it dwindles.
From your first sense of touch.
To the madness of my personal bewilderment.
Like ABBA to my ears.
Where my birth address is still unknown.
But that from my mother's womb.
In a eternity of stars for which she gave me with.
My real maker's.
In gods holy grail.
My mother and father's unity.
I am here for that very reason.

No comments: