Thursday, March 25, 2021

What is acting...

 I want to keep this as simple and to the point.


What is acting...


I am asking this based on a personal journey of mine.


It is ultimately the question I face myself with that speaks to no true definitive answer.


It is to no fault of my own. I embarked on the birth of this question the same time I thought about pursuing acting as a medium. A trade. A profession.


But never once have I found the enlightenment of what is acting.


Acting to me has been a belief. A renewal. An expression of faith in what I believe can be real.


It is a search for truth in my desire to create art but more so to answer question in my idea of them.


I have come a long way in terms of proving that answer is relevant provided the question 'what is acting' isn't unanswerable. I don't want a discussion of sort that compares to a dog chasing its own tail or a chicken running with its head cut of or a pin the tail on the donkey.


This question if at all answerable deserves one.


I have traveled this far...


Do not expend unnecessary energy unwisely inconspicuous to your true true character. 

No comments: