Sunday, November 15, 2020

God, Freedom and its unitary wager




 I often wonder if people define war through its visionary aims. I found this interesting. I am of the belief that all war is sacrilegious. It can mean two things where lines are blurred: that the very act of committing yourself to the cause of war is courageous. That the very cause of war is legalizing mass murder to which you are blind to. We are taught to believe that the truth in Valor to man or woman serving his or her country is of the highest order. I just wonder based on clearer definition of what war represents; how would you entail your personal belief in it. I think I screen the cause of war as follows: I am not suggesting soldiers should be murderers. (Mercenary) I am suggesting that the means of war is a legal use of the cause murder creates on a global scale. Also, I believe in my faith as a human being who reserves that faith in the name of God. That being said I am not against being a soldier depending on the cause. That is to say I find it sacred in the name of God I trust. I will fight for God. Fighting in the name of god is the ultimate ideal. I am more curious about how the typical soldier of war is programmed based on his or her occupation to the idea of war and its main purpose. What drives a solider. What motivates them. This also means to which ends the method of war is based if there exist class conscious of mercenaries. All war... all of it is designed to fit modern day warfare. Western civilization which follows a code... 1- a class conscious struggle between the defeat of our civil liberties so eliminating a primary conscious awarenss in ourselves and 2- the ideals associated with mainting equality of status quo across a universal spectrum. The outcomes in both 1 to 2 respectively replay the same end result in favor of war. Not the soldiers elementary aims.



No comments: