Saturday, September 07, 2019

Precision and its Density

Precision and its Density

I'm not a gambler, but for myself if I must say so not being a gambler would imply I refuse to bet against the odds.
The truth is I bet against myself more often than I gamble.
But gambling is nothing.
Nothing more than an investment gone terribly bad.
So gaming to me is a very fragile thing.
I am not much of a player.
I've had too much to overcome.
Maybe it's a cause of having been unconsciously programmed into being.
So now that I presumably know that about myself,
an answer is less trivial.
However,
upon this metaphysical journey of mine,
maybe I am just a sinner at heart.
Corrupting my soul....
Is an unhealthy exercise.
Though putting my soul on fire.
That is a question worth the gamble.
The game has its odds.
And I always bet against myself.
Because everything has a reward.
The devil has ways of orchestrating it.
Although my many demons I have met,
never truly owned me.
They are physical enough entities that I feel
the betrayal from winning and losing.
And I have never been either of these things.
I prefer the animal kingdom.
Where in my trial and error,
my feet are a blaze.
And the game changes almost metaphorically,
metaphysically lying to myself.
Conscious of betting against myself, constant.
Wondering where I went wrong.
In this messy messed up life.
The attempt to defend myself - as it hardens,
is not an assassin looking at himself in the mirror temporarily speaking.
This soul I set on fire.
I want to know what that feels like.
I want to.
To set my soul on fire.
Watching me gamble from afar.
Though no greater distance between a devils romance.
Like fire in my soul.

No comments: