Thursday, September 27, 2007

There are many parts of me that I only fail to realize are important. Much is left to be desired, I suppose, happen to be the most imperfect parts of my personality. What I begin to realize, is how little I actually know.

This week. . .

my visit with a friend went completely sour on me. In fact: I would hasten to add I thought I was making this visit something worth my while, but it turned out not to be true. Instead, I Was met with insensitivity - followed by a cold outburst of emotion - that I still can't comprehend? For that reason, I alone would probably be better off not knowing.

Therefore, it is up to me from this point onward to reveal some of the things that interact in my environment on a surface level. My position in the company that employs me is not a dream job by any means. However, my probabtionary period has ended. Now, I officially become an employee with earning benefits.

For the most part, I am less happy than I would like to be.

No comments: