Thursday, July 09, 2020

To no end

I am the face. The power of God. I use my mask to cover it. But I only choose carefully to reveal it from time to time. I recently found out about a serious issue surrounding my uncle who has been diagnosed with cancer. He taught me what the true meaning of being one with God is.

In all of that he unmistakably showed me what my life is worth simply by the love he carried for me (found only in his heart.)  He put the fear of God in me. He made me feel weak based on the kind of love he had empowered me. To no end. And because of this I know all of it as true.

My favorite uncle! His name is Anibal Martins. His fire as fierce as the heart of a lion's. I possess this on most days. The heart of such flesh and blood. His worst  enemies were too afraid to admit they were and if you crossed that line between him and God.

It is a line you better be prepared to cross.

3 comments:

BigC said...

Playing god is symbolic of virtue. This means you enable a device in the name of God. If I am a person that does this in the nature of evil, god would commit to man instead, not the nature in which a person has acted. If evil is powerful it cannot be more powerful than the subject of God itself. So God in the name of man will be renewed in the same image man acts in the name of god symbolic of virtue. The greater of virtue is up to the nature god invested in mans capability to perform against what is powerful. Theoretically, god is a conduit of man's virtue which is powerless against god's virtue. Therefore god's evil cannot be seen even if it were true.

BigC said...

Revised...

Playing god is symbolic of virtue. This means you enable a device in the name of God. If I am a person that does this in the nature of evil (enabling god's will), god would commit to man instead, not the nature in which a person has acted. If evil is powerful (authoritative≠) it cannot be more powerful than the subject of God itself. So, alternately God in the name of man will be renewed (1) in the same image man acts (2) in the name of god symbolic of virtue.

Both 1 and 2 are key.

The greater of virtue is up to the nature god invested in mans capability to perform against what is powerful. Theoretically, god is a conduit of man's virtue which is powerless against god's virtue. Therefore god's evil cannot be seen even if it were true.

BigC said...

Man's capacity to be evil cannot exceed that of god's.